Escone Solutions support and implement a variety of 3rd party software solutions across several well-established organisations and are looking for a new Business Applications Support Analyst to join our small team.
The role will be full time and Aberdeen based but there may be very occasional travel required to client sites around the UK and Ireland. This role may suit a finance graduate or an individual with a background in finance.
Within this role your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and resolving application support tickets via help desk (Escone Assist)
- Ensuring that agreed client SLAs and KPIs are met via help desk (Escone Assist)
- Collaborate closely with the support team
- Test system changes and document test plans
- Liaise with 3rd party software providers when additional support is required
- Adhere to change control process and documentation requirements.
- Assisting with the creation of project documentation i.e., issues logs, status updates etc.
- Experience working with or supporting financial applications.
- Software experience with a focus on business applications.
- Experience developing testing plans.
- Experience in the full life cycle of software development.
- Experience in managing change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a close team environment.
- A good general understanding of business systems and interfaces.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills, proactive when dealing with issues.
- A logical approach to problem-solving.
How to Apply?
If you would be interested in this role please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply via Reed > https://bit.ly/3juoCl2